Ultrasound General Health Screening - Thyroid [SONOVISION]
A thyroid ultrasound is a painless procedure that uses sound waves to generate images of the inside of your body. It is used to examine the thyroid for abnormalities, including: cysts, nodules, and tumors.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 9am – 2pm, Sat – Sun: 9am – 8pm. Valid on public holidays.
- For male and female customers aged 16 and above only.
- All scans will be performed by a professional certified sonographer.
- All health screenings come with radiologist doctor’s report.
- All tests must be completed during the same visit.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Not valid with other offers / promotions / discounts.
- Required fasting of at least 8 hours before screening.
- Plain water is allowed before examination.
- Result of ultrasound will be sent through email after verification by radiologist at least 3 working days after scan.
- You will be informed of the results verbally on the day of the tests itself along with a CD.