Ultrasound General Health Screening - Upper & Lower Abdomen [SONOVISION]
The general health screening in the upper abdomen includes organs like pancreas, aorta, liver, gallbladder, kidneys and spleen. The general health screening in the lower abdomen/pelvis includes organs like bladder and prostate for male customer and bladder, uterus and ovaries for female customer.
*ABDOMEN required fasting at least 6 hours
*LOWER ABDOMEN/PELVIS required a full bladder
- Valid Mon – Fri: 9am – 2pm, Sat – Sun: 9am – 8pm. Valid on public holidays.
- For male and female customers aged 16 and above only.
- All scans will be performed by a professional certified sonographer.
- All health screenings come with radiologist doctor’s report.
- All tests must be completed during the same visit.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Not valid with other offers / promotions / discounts.
- Required fasting of at least 8 hours before screening.
- Plain water is allowed before examination.
- Result of ultrasound will be sent through email after verification by radiologist at least 3 working days after scan.
- You will be informed of the results verbally on the day of the tests itself along with a CD.