Wondfo Rapid One Step HIV1/2 Test is a rapid one step test for the qualitative detection of HIV1/2 antibodies in human whole blood, serum or plasma at specified cut-off level.
CONTENT OF THE KIT (PER PACK)
- Test Cassette
- Buffer Solution
- Leaflet with instruction of use
- Desiccant (for storage purposes only, not used in the test procedures)
- For in-vitro diagnostic use only. Do not use after the expiration date.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Discard after first use. The test cannot be used more than once.
- Icteric, lipemic, hemolysed, heat treated and contaminated blood may cause erroneous results.
- All specimens should be considered potentially hazardous and handled in the same manner as an infectious agent.
- The used device should be discarded according to local regulations after testing.